Type of Contract
JD Group provides value conscious mass-market customers in Southern Africa the opportunity and means to create a comfortable lifestyle, through its diversified retail and consumer finance businesses.
We are a differentiated and diversified retailer of:
- Household appliances
- Consumer electronic and technology goods
- Building materials and do-it-yourself (DIY) products
- New and pre-owned motor vehicles, parts, insurance, accessories, servicing and car rental
We are a leading consumer finance business providing:
- Innovative financial services focusing on the JD retail customer base
- Business intelligence on customer behaviour utilised by our retail brands
Must be between the age of 23 and 30.
- This is a graduate incubator / SAP accelerator that will give the candidates the ability to learn the whole SAP landscape (Point of Sale, POS Data Manager, CRM, Finance, Business Intelligence). Then also as a different path be involved with non SAP (SQL and ASP.net. )
Education & Experience - Should be fresh out of University/ college.
BSc IT - Must
BCom IT (Informatics) - Advantage
BIT (Technicons) - Advantage
SQL knowledge (limited is fine)
Programming (basic to advanced) - ASP.net, Java, Visual Basic
Business Process Analysis (intermediate to advanced)
Attention to detail with ability to see big picture
Willingness to learn new skills
Medical Aid (optional)
13th Cheque (Optional for senior Position)
If you do not hear from us within 14 days please find your application as unsuccessful.
Please be aware that this position is for Gradutes fresh out of university with Limited or no work experience only